Would Repeal of 1031 Exchange Damage Economy, Tax Revenues & Real Estate Industry?
Air Date: 09/13/2017
Experts share predictions on the impact of repealing IRS section 1031, the tax deferred exchange, which was designed and has proven to stimulate business and the economy.
* Impact on tax revenues and GDP from reduced number of transactions
* Effect on tax revenues and economy from reduced payrolls and jobs
* Expected deterioration of aging U.S. commercial and multifamily properties
* Lost tax revenues from increased depreciation write-offs
* Easy method to let your opinion known before it's too late
To learn more and easily let your opinion known visit www.1031TaxReform.com
Another source to learn more.
- Michael Bull, CCIM
- Show Host
- Bull Realty, Inc.
- (404) 876-1640 x 101
- Evan Liddiard
- Senior Policy Representative, Federal Taxation
- National Association of REALTORS
- Robert Carroll
- National Director, Quantitative Economics and Statistics
- Ernst & Young