Social Media Strategies for Commercial Real Estate Industry Participants
Air Date: 03/27/2019
Michael and other commercial real estate social media influencers share tips and strategies for CRE industry participants.
- Should commercial real estate developers, property owners, and industry service providers be more involved in social media. Is it worth the time and/or money?
- Which social media sites are most effective for various CRE participants?
- What should be the main mission and focus to keep social media endeavors most effective?
- What are the benefits and detriments of 1) doing in yourself / in-house, and 2) of out-sourcing it?
- What are some tips to keep social media from taking too much time?
- How do you measure return on investment / success?
- Michael Bull, CCIM
- Show Host
- Bull Realty, Inc.
- (404) 876-1640 x 101
The Commercial Real Estate Show (TM) is protected by trademark and copyright laws. The information from this site and show is not to be copied, distributed, or sold without express written permission from the Commercial Real Estate Show. Because of the limitations of web sites and talk radio shows, the information from this site and the show are not to be relied upon as professional, accounting or legal advice. The show information is for enlightenment and entertainment purposes only and is not deemed reliable for your particular property, situation or location. Consult a referred and licensed commercial broker, accountant & attorney who has entered into a representation agreement with you and knows all the details of your location, property and situation for professional advice. For a professional referral contact the Commercial Real Estate Show at Info@CREshow.com or 888-612-SHOW (7469). All rights reserved. (C) 2014